- Notions used in the Terms refer to:
- Subscription - amount paid for the Service determined basing on the Pricing and the Subscription Plan chosen by the Client.
- Administrator / Account owner - the first User acting on behalf of the Client and performing the registration of Client's account, who is entitled to manage Client's account and/or the Users as well as to provide them with/deprive them of administrator's rights.
- Service lock - suspension of the provision of Services by the Company, temporarily or for an indefinite period, which takes places according to the rules specified in the Terms.
- Pricing - information published on the Website or supplied to the Client in which the Company specifies the conditions and payment for the Service - modifying the Pricing does not result in modifying the Terms.
- Client - natural person conducting business activity, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality who uses the System via the Website.
- License - authorization for the Client to use the System within the framework of the chosen Subscription Plan as well as process templates, forms, dictionaries, task lists and/or document templates referring to GDPR included in the Plan.
- Contractual Period - the period during which the Client uses the Service basing on the rules specified in the Contract and/or Terms, for which the Company receives remuneration.
- Subscription Plan - Service configuration selected by the Client, specifying subscription price, the number of active process templates, type of active forms, task lists and document templates as well as the limit for drive space for the attachments and additional functionalities..
- GDPR - Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 as of April 27th 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and relating to free flow of such data as well as the repeal of the directive 95/46/EC.
- Service / System - ICT system called FlowBoard making it possible to introduce, collect and process specific data connected with business activity conducted by the Client, which the Client uses basing on the rules specified in the Terms and/or the Contract. The service includes the tool (system) as well as content (processes, instructions, documents, etc.)
- Website - website available at com, owned and managed by the Company.
- Company - Company under the name LOG Systems Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered seat in Poznań, Sosnowa 23, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000345703.
- Contract - contract concluded between the Company and the Client for using the Service basing on rules specified in the Terms. When no separate contract is concluded, appropriate provisions specified in the Terms shall apply to the contract.
- User - natural person authorized by the Client and/or Administrator to use the System according to the rules specified in the Terms within the authorizations granted to this person as well as their access to the System.
Concluding the contract
- By using the System as well as ordering the Service or obtaining the access to the System the Client confirms that they have read its description, conditions of providing the Service by the Company as well as the Terms and declares that they accept all provisions of the Terms.
- The Terms are made available free of charge before the conclusion of the Contract or acquiring the access to the System in a way which makes it possible to obtain, restore and fix its content with the use of the ICT system used by the Client. The Client is bound by the provisions of the Terms which were made available to them.
- The Company provides the Service according to the Terms unless the concluded Contract states otherwise.
- If no separate contract has been concluded between the Client and the Company, the present Terms constitute the Contract concluded between the Company and the Client, regulating in details its provisions. When a separate Contract is concluded, the Terms constitute its inherent part, unless otherwise specified in the Contract. Shall any disputes concerning the content of the Terms and the concluded Contract arise, the parties are bound by the content of the concluded Contract.
- When Client's details are registered on the Website, it is possible for the Client to receive free of charge the access to the System for a period of time specified by the Company, not longer than 1 month (trial version) or other period specified by the Company (discount version). When it comes to the discount version, the Company is entitled to introduce additional conditions for the use of the Website, specifying them in separate Terms.
- After the period specified in section 5, the Client has the possibility to choose Subscription Plan for the use of the System without the necessity to conclude a separate Contract. In order to purchase the subscription Plan, the User acting on behalf of the Client should choose the type of Subscription Plan as well as the period for using the Service.
- Each System User should be registered in the System separately as User. It is forbidden to log in to the System by more than one User with the same access details as well as to forward the login and access passwords to other persons not registered as Users.
- Forwarding access data to the System to the person who is not its registered User or Client constitutes the violation of security rules and may constitute the basis for blocking the access to the System for all Users of a given Client as well as may result in immediate termination of the Contract without notice together with the liability for damages if such activity results in their occurrence.
- Using the Service within the trial period does not require making the payment. When the trial or discount period for using the System expires, the Client has the right to withdraw from using the Service or choose one of the paid Subscription Plans. Having selected the payable subscription Plan, the Client undertakes to pay in advance the remuneration for the period of using the System at the amount specified in the Pricing and/or subscription Plan (Contract), while the amount depends on the duration of the period of using the Service.
- In the case of termination of the Contract, as well as upon every written request of the Client, the Company is obliged to remove all data and information which were introduced into the system by the Users and/or the Client.
- When the Client does not request earlier removal of data and/or information, the removal of data and information takes place at the latest after 3 months from the date of termination of the Contract concluded for the use of the System.
- The removal of data and information is irreversible and permanent, which means that there is no possibility to reconstruct them.
- Failure to pay the Subscription fee entitles the Company to block Client's access to the System and/or other Services, including also those provided by the Company free of charge.
- When the data and/or information are removed in accordance with the provisions of sections 10 and 11, the Client and Users waive any claims addressed to the Company in this context.
Termination, expiry and withdrawal from the Contract
- The Company reserves the right to terminate the Contract with one month notice period when the User:
- purposely violates the provisions of the Contract and/or Terms;
- performs illegal activities.
- The Contract is terminated without the necessity to present a separate statement in this regard in the case of the Client's death, termination of legal existence, liquidation and/or bankruptcy, unless the Contract states otherwise.
- The Company is entitled to terminate the Contract immediately without notice period when the Client and/or User undertakes the activities aiming at violating the security of data included in the System or makes an unauthorized attempt to access the System or have transferred, contrary to the Terms, details enabling the access to the System to a third party.
- The Client is entitled to withdraw from the Contract within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the Contract by presenting to the Company in writing, under pain of nullity, the statement concerning their withdrawal from the Contract. The statement should be submitted to the Company's seat or sent to the Company's address before the deadline for withdrawal.
- Any copyrights to the System, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to the name, Internet domains as well as other materials and/or the Website as well as the materials posted within it constitute the property of the Company or were made available basing on appropriate agreements and are subject to protection according to appropriate legal provisions, in particular provisions of the Act as of February 4th 1994 on copyright and related rights.
- Without the Company's consent expressed in writing under pain of nullity, no elements forming part of the System and/or the Website, in particular process templates posted on the Website, forms, dictionaries, task lists and/or templates of documents concerning GDPR shall be in any way reproduced, modified, copied, fixed and/or made publicly available by the Client.
- The Client is entitled to use the System exclusively on conditions specified in the Terms and/or the Contract.
- The Client is entitled to use the existing process templates, forms, dictionaries, task lists and/or templates of documents concerning GDPR which were made available to them within the System and/or Website exclusively within the period for which they hold valid access to the Service as well as within the scope included in the chosen Subscription Plan.
- Concluding the Contract does not constitute any form of authorization or license for the use of proprietary copyrights, including derivative rights, intellectual property rights as well as other materials concerning the System and/or Website.
- What is more, the Client expresses, free of charge, their consent for the use and development of the ideas (suggestions) for changes, modifications and/or new functionalities of the System made publicly available by them and/or sent to the Company.
Subject of the Service
- Under the Terms the Company undertakes to provide for the Client with the service consisting in making available for the Client and/or Users the System which enables the management of processes and tasks, in particular within:
- implementation of processes;
- realization of tasks;
- designing own processes;
- managing the Users.
- Using the System requires the payment by the Client of Subscription fee and/or other fees specified in Pricing, Subscription Plan or the Contract.
- The Company ensures the access to the System 24 hours, 7 days a week and 365 days per year, with guaranteed Service performance time at the level of at least 90% per year. Restrictions in the access to the Website and/or System are specified in the Terms.
- The Company reserves the right to decide on their own about the provision of specific Services free of charge or is entitled to reduce the prices specified in the Pricing or the Contract, while the period of unpaid provision of Services or reduction in the price for the provision of Services may refer both to one Client as well as to their bigger number.
- Within the purchased Subscription Plan, depending on its type, the Client receives the access to all elements of the System or to some of them, i.e. the following modules/functionalities:
- launching processes;
- implementing processes;
- launching process;
- realizing tasks;
- designing processes;
- communication between the Users on the chat within the tasks;
- managing users and authorizations;
- managing departments and competencies;
- reports from closed processes;
- In each case of the change connected with the end of unpaid character of the access to the System into the paid form, as well as during the change of the price of the Service consisting in its increase, the Client shall be notified about this fact by the Company before these changes are introduced. Notification shall take place via electronic means by e-mail or communication available in the System after logging in by the User with administrative authorizations. Each time the Company shall set for the Client appropriate deadline for accepting these changes, not shorter than 7 (seven) days.
- After unsuccessful expiry of the deadline referred to in section 6 above, the Client who does not present the statement concerning the approval of modified payment amount loses the possibility to access the System and the Company recognizes that the User has resigned from further paid use of the System.
Registering the Account
- By registering Client's Account and submitting the statement on having read the Terms, which takes place by marking an appropriate field in the System, the Client and/or User acting on behalf of the Client presents the statement of will that they agree for the provision of services via electronic means according to the provisions of the present Terms. The Client and/or User acting on behalf of the Client and registering Client's Account has administrator's authorizations. What is more, each User presents the statement concerning the approval of the provisions of the present Terms.
- During the registration process, the User and/or Client presents the statement referring to providing the consent for processing, collecting, fixing, storing, developing and removing User's and/or Client's data by the Company within the scope necessary for the provision of the Service as well as other data and information entered into the System. The User and/or Client also presents the statements referring to providing the consent for receiving via electronic means, to e-mail address specified in the registration form, all types of notifications, information and/or other messages from the Company connected with the provision of the Service.
- What is more, within the registration process the User and/or Client is entitled to make the statement referring to providing or not providing the consent for processing, collecting, fixing, storing, developing and removing User's and/or Client's data for marketing, statistical and advertising purposes, together with the analysis of the market as well as the User's and/or Client's behaviors and preferences; the results of the research are used for improving the quality of services provided by the Company.
- Within the process of registration of Client's Account in the System, the Administrator provides details concerning the Client, while the Company may specify which details are required by the Administrator to be provided, and they include in particular:
- Client's e-mail address;
- Client's name, surname and company name;
- Client's company name;
- address of the Company's seat;
- Client's Tax ID number.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to provide the Services if the Client and/or Administrator fails to provide the data referred to in section 4 above.
- The Company acts as the administrator of Users' and Client's personal data, processed in connection with the conclusion and implementation of the Contract.
- While processing personal data, the Company refers to appropriate organizational and technical means for the purpose of data protection.
- Data are processed for the purposes of realization of the Service, also in those situations when it is necessary to fulfill legally justified objectives of the Company as data administrator as well as for the purposes to which the User agrees. Providing by the Users and/or Clients their personal data is voluntary, but the refusal to provide some specific data may result in making it impossible to register or to use the System. The Users and/or Clients have the right to access their data as well as correct them as well as to order for the processing of their personal data to be discontinued. Data administrator shall not be responsible for providing untrue data by the User and/or Client.
- The Company does not collect or process the data concerning Users and/or Clients revealing their racial or ethnical origin, political views, religious of philosophical beliefs, religious, political or union affiliation or the data concerning their health, genetic code, addictions or sexual life.
- The Client and/or Administrator is entitled to invite to the System other persons and/or entities provided that the name, surname and e-mail address of the invited person and/or entity shall be visible to the Users and processed in the System. The Client is the only administrator of the data described above and the Company does not use the referred data in any way. Before introducing into the System the data referred to in the first sentence of the present section, the Client and/or Administrator is obliged to obtain the consent of the owner of a given e-mail address for its introduction and use within the System.
- The User is entitled to review their data as well as to correct and remove them, while the data considered by the Company as necessary for the provision of the Service may not be removed unless the User discontinues to use the System.
- The Client agrees for the following technical and/or technological data to be collected, stored and processed by the Company:
- IP addresses;
- url addresses;
- address of the website from which the Client and/or User moved to the Website;
- device type used by the Client/User;
- type and language of browser used by the Client and/or User;
- statistical data concerning the application of selected System functionalities;
- other information transferred by the http and/or https protocol.
- The Client agrees for the storage by the Company on their computers of small text files (cookies) necessary for appropriate provision of the Service by the Company. The files do not store personal data, do not modify computer configuration, are not used for installing or uninstalling any software (e.g. viruses or Trojans), do not interfere with the integrity of the IT system or User's data, are not processed by other websites and may be removed at any time by the User, Administrator and/or Client.
- In order to register and create Client Account the Administrator should:
- fill in the registration form published on the Website;
- fill in all fields marked as obligatory;
- data entered into the form should refer to the Client who orders the Service and they should be truthful;
- registration form, correctly filled in and approved by the Company, is saved in the System;
- the System sends to the e-mail address specified in the registration form the confirmation of registering the account in the System and asks to verify the data and complete the registration process;
- the failure to appropriately verify the data, including e-mail address, results in the removal of data entered into the database after 14 days from their registering.
- After registering the account, the Client and/or Administrator may register into the System using log in data including their e-mail address as login and the password previously provided by the recipient of the service. The Company does not process in their system the password entered by the Client and/or Administrator. In the case of the password being lost, the Client and/or Administrator may reset the password, as a result of which a message will be sent to the e-mail address provided during the registration process with the request for confirmation and to provide subsequent instructions. During the registration of Client's account, the account for the first User acting as Administrator is automatically created.
- Each subsequent User is created within the Service by the Administrator via the invitation sent to their e-mail address. The invited User has to accept the invitation and activate it by clicking the link attached to the message as well as accept the provisions of the Terms.
- Making the password established for the User available to third parties is forbidden. When the Company notices that the password has been made available to third parties, the Company may for security reasons lock the access to the System.
- In the case of change in any data referred to in section 4 above, the User is obliged to immediately update the information in account settings of the System or notify the Company about this fact by sending the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Company keeps the register of data processing activities. The Company refers to appropriate technical and organizational means in order to ensure the security of data processing, according to the appropriate legal provisions as well as in accordance with Information Security Management System introduced in the Company.
- The Company ensures the possibility to remove Client's personal data and other information from the kept register, in particular when the Client terminates the Contract or withdraws from it. The Company is entitled to refuse to remove the data when their processing may take place without Client's consent, according to appropriate legal provisions and in the scope specified by them.
- The Company protects personal data transferred to them as well as other information introduced into the System as well as undertakes every effort possible in order to protect them against unauthorized access or use. The only entity having the access to the database is the Data Protection Inspector appointed within the Company as well as other person to whom the Data Protection Inspector has granted appropriate authorization to access the data.
- Basing on the present Terms and according to their provisions, the Client entrusts to the Company the processing of personal data entered by the Users into the System only within the scope and for the purpose connected with correct performance of the Service. The access to personal data on the Company's side may be granted exclusively to Data Protection Inspector as well as the person provided by them with appropriate authorization when necessary for the correct performance of the Service.
- The Company declares that the equipment and Systems used for the processing of personal data comply with the requirements of the ordinance of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration as of April 29th 2004 on documenting the processing of personal data as well as technical and organizational conditions that shall be met by information equipment and systems used for the processing of personal data.
- The Company shall immediately notify the Client about each event of unauthorized access to personal data and/or other information processed by the Clients as well as about each request presented for the access to the data or information included in the System by the court, public prosecutor's office or other state authority.
Access for the Users
- The User active as System administrator may provide other Users with the access to the System in the way and according to the rules specified in § 6 section 16 of the Terms.
- The number of Users having the access to Client Account depends on the type Contract concluded / chosen Subscription Plan. The number of Users may, upon Client's request, be increased after the payment of appropriate fee for additional Users or after changing the Subscription Plan for the more expanded option.
- The User having Administrator's authorizations decides about the scope of access to information, data and/or processes by a given User, creating for this purpose appropriate User profile and determining the scope of access to System resources within the Client Account.
- The Company shall not bear the responsibility for the User not being granted the access, for its withdrawal or determining User's profile.
- The Company shall not bear the responsibility for modifications of Users' accounts performed by the User possessing Administrator's authorizations.
- Within the granted accesses as well as determined User profiles, the Users are entitled to perform specific activities within the System, including in particular:
- obtaining the access to data and/or information introduced into the System;
- adding, removing or modifying the information, data and/or documents in the electronic form;
- using the existing process templates, forms, dictionaries and/or task lists as well as creating new ones;
- using the existing departments (user groups) as well as competencies and creating new ones;
- performing other operations concerning the data than those enumerated above, including the processing of personal data of other Users and different persons;
- sending information and/or documents in the electronic form;
- communicating with other Users on the chat.
- The User who has been granted the access to the System receives the invitation (login instructions) to the e-mail address specified in the System, which is entered by the Administrator. Password to the System is set by the User after accepting the invitation to the System received from the Administrator. The System does not store the information concerning passwords. When the generation of a new password is necessary, the option of password reset in the System should be used, accessible from the login screen.
- The Company shall not bear the responsibility for assigning, cancelling or modifying User's authorizations or for the correctness of the entered e-mail address to which the invitations to the System are to be sent.
- The Company shall not bear the responsibility for providing the access to specific data and/or information to subsequent Users.
- While using the Software it is necessary for the User to be in possession of a device making it possible to use the Internet as well as to log to the system through the Website providing their login details. The costs of connecting User's device to the Internet shall be borne by the Client according to the separate contract concluded by them with the telecommunication operator.
- In order to use the Service it is necessary for the Internet browser to include correct configurations. Using Google Chrome browser requires the version not lower than 65 and Firefox browser - not lower than 59. The User may also use another browser with similar parameters and functions. The Company shall make every effort possible to enable the use of the service via all popular Internet browsers. The Company emphasizes that using certain types of Internet browsers may result in problems concerning some of the functionalities of the System.
- Internet browser referred to in section 2 has to accept cookies. Cookies are text files saved by the Website server on User's device, which may after reading such file be read by the Website every time while connecting from a specific User's device. The User may remove cookies from their device.
- The Company does not guarantee correct functioning of the Website on Client's and/or User's device, which is connected with performing the configuration of the device or of the software used by the Client and/or User.
Information security policy
- The security of data and information introduced by the Clients and/or Users to the System constitutes the Company's superior goal.
- In order to secure the information, the Company applies appropriate technical and organizational means connected with:
- blocking the access to data and/or information by unauthorized persons,
- securing the data and/or information against their loss or damage.
- The Website and System used by the Client and/or user are installed on servers located within the territory of the Republic of Poland or outside it and they are hosted basing on appropriate agreements concluded by the Company with service providers. Service providers ensure and guarantee the application of appropriate technical and organizational means in order to protect the information processed in the System.
- The Website and the System function basing on encrypted connections with the use of appropriate SSL protocols. User's access to the System requires introducing the login and individually created password which consists of at least 8 characters, including special characters. Each System User has a separate password. In the case of the password being lost, the User shall follow the instructions concerning password recovery.
- The System logs the User out when no activity is recorded for a specific period of time.
- The Company is in possession of appropriate emergency procedures, according to which all data collected in the System are subject to automatic performance of backup copies which in case of breakdown are used for their restoring.
- Data Protection Inspector has been appointed in the Company. The access to data collected in the System is attributable exclusively to the persons holding an appropriate authorization issued by the Data Protection Inspector. Inspector's tasks, scope of authorizations and responsibilities are specified by the provisions of law in force.
- The Company acknowledges that the data collected in the System may constitute business and/or professional secret and they are subject to legal protection in accordance with appropriate provisions of law, and they are in particular subject to protection assumed by article 180 of the Code of Criminal Procedure. Due to this fact, when appropriate public authorities, law enforcement agencies or the court request from the Company the presentation of information or the access to such information, the Company, before presenting any information or providing the access to them, shall immediately notify the Client about such request in order to obtain assistance in proper and lawful performance of the request of an appropriate authority.
- The Company undertakes that, without prior written consent of the Client, they shall not reveal to any third parties or entities, directly or indirectly, any information entered by the Users to the System (Confidential Information). Confidential Information may be used by the Company exclusively for the purposes of Service performance.
- The obligation of confidentiality lasts during the entire Contract period and after its expiry.
- The Company holds third party liability insurance concluded in connection with the conducted activity.
- Irrespective of the activities undertaken by the Company in order to ensure the security of the Website and the System, the Client and/or User is obliged to take appropriate steps aiming at properly securing the data and/or information entered into the System and the data making it possible to use the Website and/or System (login details). For this purpose, the Client and/or User is obliged to apply appropriate technical and organizational means which shall limit the possibility of accessing the data and information processed in the System by unauthorized persons. In particular, the Client and/or User is obliged to use antivirus software and firewall, spyware or other software with similar features.
- In the case of using the Website and/or System the functionalities of which differ from those previously applied by the Company, without the Company notifying the Client about the changes in this field in advance, the above may refer to the attempt to unlawfully take over login details or other information or data by unauthorized persons. Shall such circumstances arise, the Client and/or User should immediately discontinue to use the Website and/or System and notify the Company about the circumstances occurred.
- The Company is authorized to interruptions concerning the provided Services connected with the functioning of the Website and/or Service which are caused by:
- the maintenance of technical equipment as well as scheduled technical breaks necessary to ensure the functioning of the Website and the System and connected with modifications of the System;
- the necessity to perform changes connected with removing the breakdown, errors or limitations in the functioning of the System or Website.
- The Company shall not bear the responsibility for the impossibility to access the system caused by force majeure or the unavailability of the Internet connection as well as irregularities in the functioning of the Client's equipment or software other than the software supplied by the Company as well as for the discontinuation to provide the Service as a result of force majeure incidents.
- The Company shall notify the Client in advanced about the scheduled maintenance breaks. Maintenance breaks necessary to ensure the functioning of the Website and/or System shall not exceed 14 hours per one week. The Company shall make every effort possible in order for all technical works to be performed at night (i.e. from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. CET) as well as on Saturdays and Sundays and bank holidays.
- The Company shall not bear the responsibility for the effects connected with the information and/or data not entered into the System or entered incorrectly. What is more, the Company shall not bear the responsibility for the effects of the Client using process templates, forms, task lists and/or document templates shared within the framework of the Service provided, in particular shall not bear the responsibility for the failure to fulfill or inappropriate fulfillment by the Client of duties resulting from GDPR.
- Using the System is not synonymous to acquiring by the Client and/or User any rights connected with intangible goods for the works included in it. The Client and/or User is entitled to use these works only within the scope authorized by the Act on copyright and related rights.
- Under any circumstances the Company's responsibility of any kind towards the Client and/or User is limited to the amount of remuneration received by the Company in connection with the provision of the Service.
- Client's rights towards the Company under warranty referred to in article 556 and next articles of the Civil Code are excluded.
- The Company shall not bear the responsibility for making the data and information available to the Client by the User.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Terms, using the System is possible after making the payment directly to the Company's bank account basing on the pro forma invoice and/or the invoice.
- The Client shall be notified immediately before making the payment in the e-mail or description of the pro forma invoice about: the amount of payment to be made, Company's bank account number as well as required transfer name.
- After making the payment correctly, electronic invoice is automatically generated for the Client, including details specified by the Client and/or Administrator in the "Invoice Details" section, which is then sent to the Client's e-mail address provided in the application as the address for sending the invoice.
- Paying the Company's remuneration connected with using the System does not equal the Client acquiring any rights to the System, including proprietary copyrights or any rights connected with intangible goods for any content included in it, elements of the System and/or Website or materials collected on the Website or in the System.
- Failure to pay the pro forma invoice before the payment date or providing incorrect identification in the transfer name may result in the Service being blocked for all Client's users until the invoice is paid or transfer confirmation sent. The date of crediting the Company's account shall be considered payment date.
- The Company is entitled to charge administrative fee in the amount of PLN 50 for unblocking the Service in the event of untimely payment of the pro forma invoice or including incorrect identification in the transfer name.
- Failure to pay the pro forma invoice is not synonymous to the Client's resignation from the Service. The Service shall be extended to the following Settlement Periods unless, minimum 7 days before the beginning of the next settlement period, the Administrator resigns from the Service by marking appropriate section in the application or informs the Company about this fact by e-mail sent to the email@example.com.
- In the event of failure to pay the pro forma invoice, within 90 days from the date of blocking the Service, the Company is entitled to permanently remove Client's and/or Users' data entered into the application.
- The Company reserves the right to decide on their own about the provision of specific Services free of charge or may reduce the prices specified in the Pricing (discount), while the period of providing the Services free of charge or reducing the price for the provision of Services may refer to one or a bigger number of Clients.
- In each event of change connected with the end of the unpaid access to the System into the paid form as well as when the price changed by the Company increases, the Client shall be notified about this fact by the Company before these changes are introduced. The notification shall take the electronic form by e-mail or via the System after the Client and/or Administrator logs in. Each time, the Company shall specify for the Client appropriate deadline for approving these changes, not shorter than 14 (fourteen) days.
- After the ineffective expiry of the deadline referred to in section 8 above, the Client who shall not make the statement on accepting the payment, loses the possibility to access the System and the Company states that the Client has resigned from further paid use of the System.
- Complaints referring to the System and its functioning may be filed only by the Clients and/or Administrators.
- Any complaints concerning the use of the Website shall be submitted via electronic mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Having submitted the complaint, the Client and/or Administrator receives complaint confirmation sent via electronic mail sent to their address. Before receiving the confirmation, the Client and/or Administrator has the right to cancel the complaint following the same procedure as during its submission. In such case, the complaint is deemed unexisting.
- In the complaint, the Client and/or Administrator is obliged to describe the problem in details in a way making it possible for the Company to reconstruct it.
- The complaint is considered within 30 calendar days. The response is sent to the Client's and/or Administrator's address.
- The present Terms shall come into force upon the date of their publishing on the Website.
- The Terms may change. The Client shall be informed about the changes introduced into the Terms via electronic means. If within one week from receiving the notification about changes introduced into the Terms the User does not present the statement concerning the termination of contract, the changes are deemed accepted. Terminating the Contract takes place by notifying the Company about this fact to the e-mail address included in the notification. At the same time the Client is obliged to confirm the termination of contract in writing within 14 days from being notified about the termination via electronic means.
- The Company reserves the right to apply exceptions from the provisions of the Terms without the necessity to introduce changes in them only to the benefit of the User.
- In connection with the provision of unpaid Services the Client has the right to terminate the Contract at any time. When it comes to payable services, the contract may be terminated at the end of the current Subscription Period, provided that the statement shall be made to the Company at the latest 7 days before the beginning of the next subscription period according to the procedure specified in §11 section 7 of the Terms.