- 1. The policy of privacy and using cookies on the website https://myflowboard.com (hereinafter referred to as: "Policy") was developed and approved by LOG Systems Sp. z o.o., ul. Sosnowa 23, 61-428 Poznań, National Business Registry Number REGON 301305927, National Court Register Number KRS 0000345703.
- Words used in the Policy refer to:
- Website - the website https://myflowboard.com;
- User - the entity using publicly available Website;
- Owner - LOG Systems Sp. z o.o., ul. Sosnowa 23, 61-428 Poznań, National Business Registry Number REGON 301305927, National Court Register Number KRS 0000345703;
- Cookies - text files sent by the Website and saved on the User's end device which the User is using while browsing websites. The files include the information necessary for the appropriate functioning of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of website domain from which they come, their storage time on the end device as well as number;
- The purpose of the Policy is in particular to:
- provide the Users with the protection of their privacy within the scope corresponding to the standards and requirements specified in the legal provisions in force.
- The Owner limits the collection and use of the information concerning the Users to the necessary minimum, required for providing the services for them.
- In order to obtain full access via the Website to the content and services offered by the Owner, it is necessary to accept the rules resulting from the Policy.
- The following legal provisions are among others applicable here:
- Act as of July 16th 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws 2017.1907 as amended);
- Act as of July 18th 2002 on the provision of services via electronic means (Journal of Laws 2017.1219 as amended);
- Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 as of April 27th 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and relating to free flow of such data as well as the repeal of the directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation) (Journal of Laws L 119 z 4.5.2016) together with Polish regulations concerning the protection of personal data.
Protection of privacy and personal data
- Data concerning the Users are processed by the Owner according to the provisions of law. Personal data of the Users acquired by the Owner are processed basing on the consent granted by the User or other premise authorizing to process the data, in particular the Regulation.
- The Owner expresses particular diligence in order to protect the interest of the persons whom the data concern, in particular ensures that the data are:
- processed in accordance with legal provisions in force, in a reliable way transparent for the Clients and other persons whom the data concern;
- collected for concrete, clear and legally justified purposes and not processed further in a way contrary to these purposes;
- adequate, appropriate and limited to the necessary minimum for the purposes for which they are processed;
- correct and updated if necessary;
- stored in a way making it possible to identify the person whom they concern for the period no longer than it is necessary in connection with the purposes for which the data are processed;
- processed in a way ensuring appropriate security of personal data, including the protection against unauthorized or illegal processing as well as accidental loss, destruction or damage, with the use of appropriate technical or organizational means,
- The User applies appropriate technical and organizational means ensuring the protection of personal data processed that match the character, context and processing purposes as well as the risk of violating the rights or freedom of natural persons.
- The Owner aims at systematic modernization of IT, technical and organizational means of protection of these data, in particular the Owner ensures the updating of IT-based protective measures making it possible to secure the functioning of the IT system together with telecommunication networks. .
- The Owner shall provide each User who will in any way make their data available to the Owner with the access to the data and ensure the application of other rights to those persons to whom the data refer, according to legal provisions in force in this context, and the persons in question have the right to:
- cancel the consent for the processing of personal data;
- obtain the information concerning their personal data;
- control the processing of data, including their completing, updating, correcting, removing;
- express their objection in the context of the processing or limit the processing;
- file a complaint to the supervisory authority and refer to other legal means in order to protect their rights.
- The Owner is entitled to process personal data in an automated way, including profiling, basing on the rules resulting from the Regulation. In such event, the purpose of the Owner's activities refers to marketing purposes or the needs of customization of communications sent to the Users (including adapting the information to the User's needs or expectations). The User is entitled to express their objection towards this form of processing of their data - this objection may be expressed by sending the message to the Owner's address: email@example.com.
- The person having the access to personal data processes them exclusively basing on the Owner's authorization or the agreement delegating the processing of personal data and exclusively according to the Owner's instructions.
- Cookies are used in order to:
- adapt the content of the Website to Users' preferences;
- optimize the use of the Website, in particular through recognizing User's end device,
- create statistics,
- maintain User's session,
- provide the User with advertising content.
- Cookies may be included in the end device of the Website User.
- The data are collected for monitoring purposes and in order to verify how the Users are using the Website, in order to improve the functioning of the Website, ensuring its more effective and flawless navigation.
- It is necessary to remember that in some cases, beyond the Owner's control, software installed by the User on the end device, intended for browsing websites (e.g. Internet browser) introduces the storage of Cookies on the User's end device by default. The Users may at any time change Cookies settings. These settings may be changed among others so that they block automatic Cookies settings or every time inform about them being stored on the User's end device. Detailed information in this field is available in the settings and instructions concerning the software (Internet browser).
- The User has at any time the opportunity to turn off or restore the option of cookies collection through changing the settings in the Internet browser.
- Changing the settings is interpreted as expressing the objection, which in the future may result in difficulties in using the Website. Turning off the option of accepting Cookies completely shall not result in blocking the possibility to browse the content posted on the Website except this part the access to which requires logging in.
- The fact of not modifying the settings means that the data shall be stored on the User's end device (using the Website will cause automatic storage of Cookies on the User's end device).
- Stored data collected on the User's end device do not modify configuration settings of the User's end device or software installed on the device.
- The information concerning Cookies applies also to other similar technologies used within the Website.
- The Policy was accepted basing on the Owner's decision and enters into force on 25.05.2018. Modification of the content of the Policy may take place following the same mode.
- Any exceptions from the Policy require written form under the pain of nullity.
- The law applicable for the Policy is the law of the Republic of Poland.
- In matters not settled in the Policy, appropriate legal provisions shall apply.