- The present Regulations were published basing on § 2 section 5 of the regulations of the Flowboard service (hereinafter referred to as "General Regulations") and specified the conditions for using the System in the discount version "Free".
- The Company introduces the following conditions for using the System in the discount version "Free": during the period specified in § 2 section 5 of General Regulations or after its expiry, the Clients has the right to choose the Subscription Plan for using the System in the discount version "Free" without the necessity to conclude a separate Contract,
- if the Client chooses the Subscription Plan in the discount version "Free", they obtain unpaid access to the System for a definite period of time of 1 (one) year.
- within the discount version "Free", maximum 10 users have the access to the System, the Client has 5 active process templates as well as it is possible to perform maximum 100 times the launching of processes during one calendar month.
- The Company states that when the Client and/or any User does not log in to the System for the period of 90 days, Client's account may be removed after prior warning of the Client about this fact via electronic mail. In order to postpone the deadline for removing the account for the next 90 days, it is necessary to log in at least once after receiving the warning by e-mail.
- If the data and/or information are removed in accordance with the provisions of section 3 above, the Client as well as Users waive any claims addressed to the Company in connection with this fact.
- The Company reserves the right to one-sided extension of the access to the System basing on discount conditions after the expiry of the period specified in section 2.2 above.
- In matters not settled in the present regulations, provisions of General Regulations shall apply.
- In the case of contradictions between the provisions of the present regulations and of the General Regulations, provisions of the present regulations shall prevail.